We are looking to hire an experienced senior network engineer to manage and maintain our company’s enterprise network. As a senior network engineer, you will be responsible for managing and mentoring junior network engineering staff and handling advanced support issues. Ultimately, you will be responsible for the functional management of our network, the delegation of tasks, and the resolution of network issues. To ensure success as a senior network engineer, you should have extensive experience working with enterprise networks, high-level managerial skills, and advanced project management skills. A Top-class Senior Network Engineer ensures the networking team performs as a cohesive unit, maintaining the stability and performance of the network.
- Collaborating with network architects to design and implement functional company networks.
- Installing and configuring networking hardware.
- Creating and implementing network security measures.
- Managing and mentoring junior Network Engineering staff.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Delegating networking maintenance tasks to junior staff.
- Dealing with escalated network support issues.
- Drawing up network status reports.
- Singaporeans or PR only
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field of study with a network engineering focus or CCNA/CCNP certified
- Previous work experience as a network engineer or administrator.
- Advanced knowledge of network operating systems including Cisco, JUNOS, and IOS.
- Knowledge of networking hardware including CPUs, wiring, and routers
- Familiarity with communication and routing protocols.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools including SolarWind.
- Proficiency with coding languages including Python and Perl.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- High level problem-solving and communication skills.
- 2-4 years of experience is preferred; 1-2 years of experience may apply as well