- Able to Handle Full Set of Accounts. Responsible Full Spectrum of AR (Billing, Customer Outstanding Payment, SOA, etc..) and AP (Vendor’s Invoices, Payment Advice, etc..)
- To Prepare Quarterly GST Submission & Filling / Monthly CPF Submission / Income Tax Submission, Verification of Supplier / Employee Claims.
- Assist Project Team On Site Clearance Application, Preparation and Project Tracking.
- Organizing Company Events & Celebrations and Manage Travel Arrangements.
- Upkeeping of Conference Room, Pantry and Other Common Areas. Perform Any Other Secretarial/Administrative/Ad-hoc Duties and Support Other Teams When Assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in any disciplines and at least 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- PC-literate, proficient in MS Office (Excel/Words/Outlook/PowerPoint).
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines with high level of accuracy. Meticulous, organized and good attention to details.
- Have strong sense of responsibility, Positive working attitude with initiative. Able to carry out assigned task independently with minimal supervision.